Today is officially my last day of school! And, barring any unforseeable interest in returning yet again for another degree of some sort, this is most likely my last day of school for the rest of my life! It’s actually pretty crazy to think about. Finally, no more:
– Reading textbooks or journal articles
– Writing papers
– Listening to professors drone on for three hours
– Working on Targum crossword puzzles while professors drone on for three hours
– Driving to New Brunswick twice a week
– Feeding the meter
– Getting parking tickets when trying to hide my car in Buccleuch Park
– Parking a mile away from school just to avoid any meters of any kind
– Carrying a backpack wherever I go
– Doing schoolwork at real work
And now, I get to face the exciting prospect of working for the next 40 years of my life. Yay? Well, at least the job market is terrible and my student health insurance is getting cut off in a month. Wait, what?
Can I have my backpack back?